JOB TITLE: Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of project and also accountable for Satisfaction and Profitability of the project.
- This involves planning, reviewing and corrective action planning for the project, managing varied teams, building relationships with key stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on project impact, and sustaining high levels of satisfaction.
- The Project Manager will also ensure targets are met, expenses are minimized and manage the budget according to the approved budget plan.
- A First Degree in Economics / Business Administration or in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar field.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent Verb and communication skills.
- Excellent use of MS Suites.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred.
- N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: April 23, 2021
|Job Category||Project Management|