JOB TITLE: Project Manager (Technology)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability. He must ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members. Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualization of deliverables. Control, update, and report financials for projects and other related costs for IT Department.
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Management of Project Governance shared folder
- Monitoring and communication of project status and delivery
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Project Management
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|