JOB TITLE: Protocol Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Expansion, and Admin Manager
Functional Link: Human Resource
- The position holder is responsible for managing routine administrative and support services for the smooth running of the office.
- The role holder will provide excellent logistics and protocol services for the bank and ensure that resources are efficiently optimized and administrative operational costs are reduced.
They include but are not limited the following:
- Assist in processing visas for employees
- Facilitate residence permits for our expatriates
- Travel insurance
- Implement and manage an effective system for transport and logistics.
- Ensure efficient use of drivers and pool vehicles. Responsible for arranging
- Airport pick-ups, processing of vehicle papers, toll gate, overtime, and per diem.
- Keeping and updating required records and reports.
- Suggest new vendors while managing existing relationships with service providers; ensure uninterrupted services delivery and value for money (e.g. Courier agencies; Car service and rental stations, etc).
- Responsible for the supervision of drivers and any other staff that may be assigned the unit.
- Develop and implement proposals for service improvement. Track car mileage and monitoring costs (keep vehicle maintenance log).
- Provide periodic budget spending reports and other reports on request.
- Responsible for ensuring all the school’s vehicles are in good working condition.
- Monitor the activities of the mailing unit to ensure full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travel documents for staff on officialtrips.
- Responsible for the processing of flight tickets in line with policy.
- Responsible for processing payments and follow-up with Accounts on all payments.
- Any other relevant duty that will be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Logistics or its equivalent in any related field
- Professional certification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years administrative / logistics experience in managing service providers and travel desks will be an advantage Competencies
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Team leadership
- Flexibility work schedule
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Knowledge of business process review
- Customer services skills
- Negotiation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resumes to: [email protected] and cc: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. E.g Protocol Officer Lagos.
Deadline: January 28, 2022
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|