Bharti Airtel is an India telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal.It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year. Having over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Job Title: PS Core/MBPN Performance & Optimization Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- Manage Performance & Optimization of the Packet Core Switch / MPBN / IP Transport Network by ensuring good Quality of Service (QoS) and Customer Experience across the network.
- Define Key Performance Indicators formulae and measurement processes & set performance standards targets within the PS Core / MPBN domain.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunication or related fields )
- Sound knowledge of PS Core and IP Transport Planning, Optimization, Performance
- Good understanding of PS Core network architecture interfaces and standards
- Understanding of data traffic routing and addressing
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Network Asset/Business productivity analysis
- Network Audit and functionality testing
- Minimum 5 years Managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 5 years Network Performance experience
- Minimum 3 years Project/Contract Management experience
- Minimum 3 Vendor Management experience
- Minimum 4 years PS Core Performance & Optimization experience
- Minimum 3 years MPBN / IP Transport Network experience
- Minimum 2 years Deployment experience
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|