JOB TITLE: Public Health Officer / Health Care Assistant / Health Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Ogba/Ikeja Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They educate the public on specific health risks and basic healthy living strategies, and also create programs to encourage healthier lifestyles and minimize the risk of illness, disease and infection.
- Design or use surveillance tools, such as screening, lab reports, and vital records, to identify health risks.
- Deliver presentations to lay or professional audiences.
- Develop or implement interventions to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of prescribed risk reduction measures or other interventions.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Formal qualification in Health services administration/management, Health education, Biostatistics, Nutrition, Behavioral science or related trainings.
- Being a change agent
- Being dependable and motivated
- Communication and presentation
- Efficiency and patience
- Having a good work ethic
- Management and leadership
- Organisation and multitasking
- Public health and safety
- Stress management and resolving problems
- Team work and professionalism
N60,000 – N80,000 per month
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward their CVs and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using Jobs Offer(001) as subject of the Mail.
Deadline: October 11, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|