JOB TITLE: Public Relations Officer
JOB LOCATION: Ogba, Lagos
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 15, 2021
|Job Category||Government Agencies / Public Sector|