JOB TITLE: Purchase to Pay Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Timely processing of suppliers’ invoices to ensure prompt generation of payment and monthly reconciliation of suppliers’ accounts.
- Timely processing and reporting of staff claim and staff expense retirement to ensure full compliance to GSK Commercial practice and Codes of Conduct on Anti Bribery & Corruption.
- Role will support GSK Nigeria entities; Cx, Rx and Gms
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices for payment as at when due.
- Ensuring invoices are properly recorded in the ERP and timely processed.
- Liaising with GMS Procurement and Warehouse on Goods Inward Notes relating to raw materials and Packaging to facilitate prompt payment of customers or suppliers.
- Customer services to suppliers involving giving them the update of their accounts with GSK and particularly reconciling accounts.
- Monthly Circularization and reconciliation of suppliers accounts.
- Ensuring prompt settlement of all statutory liablities; WHT, PAYE, VAT ,Pension etc.
- Monthly Balance sheet reporting exercise through timely preparation of schedules.
- Weekly generation of payment for suppliers.
- Providing payments details to suppliers on paid invoices.
- Responsible for daily and monthly analysis of T & E accounts with follow up on outstanding balances.
- Ensures 100% backend monitoring of the T&E.
- Ensuring full adherence to Global Travel & Expense Policy and Local T & E Supplement through the review of staff expense statement in line with Policy.
- Providing monthly reports and statements on T & E analysis to each HODs .
- Supporting HR Payroll unit in staff exist balance confirmation and monthly staff salary deduction process.
- Generate Payment list for out-of pocket expenses made by staff
- Preparation of T&E accruals for un retired expense claims on monthly basis to support accurate management reporting
- Responsible for administering the Citi card policy requirements as it relates to card issuance and usage.
- Liaison with Treasury and Citibank to ensure that GSK issued corporates cards are adequately funded monthly
- Monitor adherence to card limits on Citi card platform and implement changes as approved
- Act as intermediary in resolution of staff profile issues on the Citi card admin platform.
- Provide customer services support to all employees giving them monthly update of staff card account and particularly reconciling accounts
- Follow up on outstanding issues on Bank reconciliations as it relates to Payables and T & E settlement
- Support the development of a robust internal control framework through;
- Participation in Management Monitoring reviews, ICFW controls,
- Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- Delivering records management compliance for unit and records under custody
- Any other assignment from time to time.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of three years relevant previous experience in payables
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SAP concerning payables or other relevant accounting package.
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Always eager to accept responsibilities.
- A team player and value creator.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|