JOB TITLE: Quality Control Inspector
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Develops and implements quality control and ground safety programs to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- Inspects and verifies proper completion and documentation of safety and flight discrepancies.
- Examines parts and components for conformance to design specification to determine serviceability; serviceable, unserviceable-reparable, unserviceable-non-reparable, affixing completed appropriate form / tag for disposition; return to stock, route to appropriate shop for repair and / or turn-in. Form / tag shall contain comment relative to evaluation and be stamped by the Inspector.
- Reviews engineering investigation requests.
- Initiates and reviews quality deficiency reports, technical deficiency reports and hazardous material reports, ensuring that they are accurate, clear, concise and comprehensive.
- B.S Degree in Engineering or related scientific field, or equivalent combination of experience and coursework
- Five (5) years experience as a Quality Control Inspector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Position applying for as subject of the email.
Deadline: December 21, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|