JOB TITLE: Quality Control Manager
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client, a manufacturing company specialized in the production of chemicals and fertilizers, wants to fill the position.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate the quality
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Inspect all product returns, analyze the defect, and document the findings.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
- Record, compile and prepare reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Implement quality control training programs.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Engineering, Operations, or Quality strongly preferred
- Minimum 15 years experience in a supervisory role as a Quality Manager), preferably Perform and closure manufacturing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Quality management system requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in preform manufacturing Industry is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 10, 2021