JOB TITLE: Quality Improvement Associate
JOB LOCATION: Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River and Niger
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as the Quality Improvement Associates in Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Niger States, Nigeria.
- The incumbent will drive the implementation of collaborative Quality Improvement interventions under the supervision of the State Epidemic Control Advisor (with technical guidance and direction of the Senior Quality Improvement and Innovation Advisor) for the RISE Project in Nigeria.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding and will be deployed in a temporary capacity for an initial period of six months.
- ICAP seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Quality Improvement Associate position by April, 2021.The successful candidate will hold at least an advanced degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health or other relevant field, and a minimum of 1 years’ experience within development and/or public health programs.
- The position is contingent upon availability of grant funding. Columbia University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national and ethnic origin, age, citizenship, status as a perceived or actual victim of domestic violence, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, or any other legally protected status.
Deadline: May 21, 2021