EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited are recruiting candidates for a Quality Inspector Officer.
JOB TITLE: Quality Inspector Officer
JOB LOCATION: Kogi
- Conduct quality inspection on all equipment.
- Inspection of vehicles and equipment to detect abuse, damage or mechanical malfunction.
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule.
- Advising managers on cost-effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure compliance with OEM recommended preventive, routine and corrective maintenance are always in place during operations
- Prepare reports on investigations / inspections and actions taken.
- Conduct visual inspections of emission control equipment.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Independently carry out Diagnostic test using ET or with suitable diagnostic tools and prepare a report.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Following prescribed safety regulations at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/B.Tech (Mechanical /Electrical/Automobile)
- 5 -8 years’ experience in reputable organisation
- Must be physically fit
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|