JOB TITLE: Quality Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Report to: Quality Manager
- The link between the department / section and the Quality Assurance System
- Carrying out quality audit using the checklist for the section.
- Report all findings to Quality Manager through the quality inspector, Maintenance or Operation and copying the Head of Auditee Department / Section.
- Liaise with the departmental / sectional head on pending corrective actions.
- Auditors shall monitor the implementation and the development of the remedial actions with co-ordination of the Quality inspector on behalf of the Quality Manager
- Auditors carry out follow up action to the assigned audit in timely manner and report it to the Quality Manager through the quality inspector.
- Assigned Quality Auditors have authority to access all parts of the company as well as subcontractors’ premises at any time or whenever necessary.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years in Quality Assurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|