JOB TITLE: Radiology Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Under the overall supervision of the Migration Health Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Radiographer with the guidance of IOM Teleradiology Centre for technical matters the successful candidate will carry out the following duties and responsibilities.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Prepare the daily chest X-ray worklist extracting from the overall health assessment worklist and share the worklist to the IOM radiology unit staff or to the external service provider and accompany the applicants to the radiology service provider for X-ray taking if the x-ray is done by external provider.
- Enter the biodata correctly and timely on x-ray reporting template for immigrants and refugees as needed and save files appropriately or pass to the radiologist as per work arrangement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Administration, Health Sciences, Health Management, Radiographic, Public Health or related field from an accredited university with two years of relevant working experience or High School Diploma with four years of working experience in the required field
- Professional board registration as a Technologist as may be required by the country
- Knowledge and experience in radiology department and its processes and screening, especially chest X-Ray, health assessment and digital radiography required.
- Knowledge and experience in radiology information systems and picture archiving and communication systems.
- Experience in technical and administrative support.
- Knowledge and experience in using of different software and medical/digital radiology system applications is advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] indicating position applied on subject line.
- For the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a Cover Letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line SVN2021.26 Radiology Assistant. Lagos Nigeria.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers, and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian Nationals only.
Deadline: April 12, 2021