JOB TITLE: Real Estate Sales Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ajah, Lagos
- Keep sales agents / officers motivated to close sales.
- Manage Sales Agents / officer.
- Develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, acquire financing, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
- Maintain relationships with clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Preparing budget reports, marketing, and planning open houses and other events that help develop sales leads for their office.
- Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Assist sales agents/ officer who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
- To have achieved the qualifications BSC/HND in any relevant management course
- Experience in this real estate management minimum of 4 years
- Practical knowledge of real estate management
- To demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge
- Leadership with ability to manage and develop a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- High integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Project management skills
- To be friendly and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc / HND in any management course
- Experience Level: High
- Experience Length: 7 years.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Role has the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: June 30, 2021
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|