Tyonex Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates for a Regulatory Pharmacist.
JOB TITLE: Regulatory Pharmacist
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- To ensure compliance with regulatory/registration procedures for products.
- To package dossiers for Registration.
- To pursue the process of drugs registration and other formalities with NAFDAC and allied Government Agencies.
- Ensuring product registration is achieved within 3 months of commencement of the company product with NAFDAC.
- Sourcing data in the internet for development and validating clinical report and relevant research work.
- Following up all trade leads provided by the MD and ensuring that all Regulatory requirements are met.
- To coordinate all regulatory affairs of both herbal and expedient clearing of all company consignments by providing regulator support when needed.
- Working with the freight agents to ensure effective and expedient clearing of all company consignments by providing regulator support when needed.
- To provide pharmaceutical representation in liaison with the MD/CEO on behalf of the company.
- To carry out any other assignment delegated by the management from time to time.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in product registration with NAFDAC
- Sound knowledge of global and national regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and proficiency in development of product dossiers in required format.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||6th July, 2020.|