JOB TITLE: Remote React Native Engineer (Health Tech Applications)
JOB LOCATION: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
- Turing.com is looking for a React Native Engineer on behalf of a fast-growing health tech company offering real-time insights on health and wellness.
- The engineer will be responsible for architecting building, and maintaining excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- The company is focused on delivering game-changing technology for real-time biomarker detection.
- This is a good opportunity for those who would like to work in a high-growth, funded startup and contribute to solving world-changing problems.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Work on building high-quality and reliable React Native applications
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs
- Integrate product features and refactor existing code throughout the stack
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency with React Native
- Sound expertise in UI or visual talent is nice to have
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salary higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Deadline: July 26, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|