Job Title: Resource Mobilization Intern
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The purpose of the role is to support Plan International Nigeria’s country programme to achieve its funding objectives.
- The role will involve working very closely with the Resource Mobilization Manager in the design and implementation of the country office Resource Mobilization Strategy.
- Support the Resource Mobilization Manager in creating new and renewed funding opportunities with institutional donors, including bilateral, multilateral, foundation and private donors.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- A minimum of degree in International Development, Business Studies, or any other Social Science degree (Master’s degree or equivalent in international affairs, development or related subject will be an added advantage).
- Not more than one-year post degree work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the International NGO sector will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in word processing and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including excellent facilitation skills and demonstrated technical writing skills for publication.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, think and plan strategically, and communicate with key actors in a dynamic and unpredictable operating environment.
Deadline: March 2, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|