JOB TITLE: Retail Customer Service Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lekki & Victoria Island, Lagos
- This role is responsible forproviding quality services to internal and external customers; attending to all customers that come into the store
- Providing product / Service information
- Adhere to company and safety procedures at all times
- Manage incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure excellent service standard
- Respond efficiently to customer needs, inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction and ensuring that the correct size, pattern, and quantity is invoiced to the correct client and or customer account.
- Ensure that all customers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner when entering the store.
- Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development activities within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain a record of all walks in customers and follow up efficiently.
- Conduct marketing and awareness campaigns on regular basis to ensure increased brand and product awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining and building existing business relationships.
- Raise quotations and invoices on ERP.
- Accurate completion of daily sales report and communication to direct superior.
- Maintain correct cash balances during shift.
- Process payments made with cash, cheques, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Complete daily cash up, account for daily sales completed on cash, cheque, credit, and card.
- Sort, count currency to ensure that the correct amount has been received.
- Escalate all credit note requests to the direct superior.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all sold tyres are logged in for replenishment in a timely manner to ensure efficient and efficient service delivery.
- Always wear a smile and address customers courteously.
- Be aware of all promotions and advertisements that affect product prices.
- Communicate all promotional prices and items to customers at the sales counter.
- Maintain and assist with cleaning workstation (Sales counter)
- Assist with stocking and cleaning all display stands located at the sales counter.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager in line with the post.
Key Performance Indicators
- Level of compliance with aesthetics and ambiance standards while on duty
- % Of customer complaints flagged while on duty
- % Of customer data accurately updated on ERP while on duty
- % Of customer service complaints reported while on duty
- % Of compliance to customer feedback forms duly completed
- % Of compliance to 21-point check procedures
- % Of compliance to standard sales procedures on ERP
- % Sales & service target achieved.
- Level of compliance on standard retail code of conduct.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc Degree
- Good communication skills
- Numeracy skills and maintaining a record of all transactions that have been completed during the shift.
- Outgoing personality and demonstrate the ability to converse easily with all walks of life.
- Attention to detail is critical and demonstrate the ability to listen.
- Trustworthy and loyal towards the company as employees will be trusted with confidential information and monies.
- Ability to handle large cash transactions with confidence.
- Must be able to work under pressure with a calm demeanor.
- Willingness to take up responsibilities other than a job description.
- A strict follower of company rules and procedures.
- Ability to balance and submit cash records when required by superior.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficiency in Pastel or similar software programs or demonstrate the ability to learn systems within a reasonable time frame
- General clerical experience minimum 1 – 2 years.
- Clerical experience within the Tyre and Automotive industry is an advantage.
- Must be detail-oriented, with excellent customer interaction skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Customer Service|