Ascentech Services Limited is recruiting candidates for a Retail Internal Auditor.
JOB TITLE: Retail Internal Auditor
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Education, Essential Skills and General Requirements
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in a retail firm.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills, preferably a female
- A strong ability to handle large volumes
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: The ideal candidate is preferably a female.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||30th March, 2020.|