Retail Store Officers is needed at Konga Nigeria – 11 Openings
JOB TITLE: Retail Store Officer
LOCATIONS: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Enugu, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Warri & Asaba – Delta, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano, Onitsha-Anambra etc)
Job Category: Junior Level
- Meet, greet and welcome customers to the store.
- Understand and promote company programs/campaign.
- Taking customer complaints and enquiries.
- Making sure the products are well displayed, dusted and arranged on the sales floor.
- Product tagging
- Drive offline-to-online sales, Konga pay, Konga travels and tours sales streams at the stores
- Negotiating new business with existing and prospective customers.
- Have very good knowledge of products at the store.
- Meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Implement various sales schemes such as the buy now-pay-later scheme.
- Answering customer’s inquiries about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Feedback on new products and price changes.
- Closing deals.
- Only candidates with OND, NCE, or O-Level (SSCE, NECO, GCE) should apply.
- For all O-Level applicants, credit in English and Math’s is compulsory.
- Candidate must be brilliant, smart and personable
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Sales driven with hunger to meet customer needs at all times
- Previous experience in a related role would be an added advantage but not a must.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our strategy is to conduct an intensive training for all selected candidates for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Successful candidates will also be paid some stipend during the training period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: [email protected] using the “Retail Store Officers” and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
|Deadline||10th August, 2020.|