JOB TITLE: Revenue Strategy Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Remote
- Andela’s Revenue Strategy Analyst is a new position supporting the Manager, Revenue Strategy and will be an integral part of growing the Revenue Operations team at Andela.
- This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, business analytics, sales operations, and finance – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support.
- The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business.
- Our Revenue Strategy Analyst will assist sales leaders to drive the continued success of Andela by supporting our revenue growth strategy.
- Projects range from the highly strategic to operational including building a scalable reporting infrastructure, evaluating market opportunities, supporting product growth strategies, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics.
- The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides regular exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for Revenue team strategy, processes, tools, KPIs and lead global Revenue Operations activities
- Work as a trusted advisor to sales leadership and go-to-market teams on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Evaluate ongoing business performance via reporting and dashboards to support day-to-day operations, execution and success
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of KPIs, processes and workflows
- Support GTM planning processes and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory planning, quota/incentive/compensation design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, People, Talent Supply and other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes, infrastructure and systems for scale
- 2+ years of experience in analytical role(s) such as Finance, Sales/Revenue Operations/Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, and/or Venture Capital/Private Equity
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Data focused mindset, with the ability to translate data into direct actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial spirit looking for ways to develop better processes/improve on existing frameworks
- Preferred experience with reporting, data visualization and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Google Sheets
- Are proficient, or willing to become proficient, in SQL and data management
- Experience with R, Python (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Preferred experience in a high growth technology company
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|