Rigging and Lifting Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: Rigging and Lifting Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves training of Lifting and Rigging Operators for Onshore and Offshore Environments.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
- LEEA or any other valid certification desired
- 3 years hands on experience within the relevant engineering discipline related to lifting and rigging.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent instructional abilities
- High Mental alertness
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Good hand eye coordination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using “Rigging and Lifting Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020