MacTay Consulting is recruiting candidates for a RNO / P Engineer.
JOB TITLE: RNO / P Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Manage customer satisfaction. Communicating with medium and high-level customers through presentation, regular meetings, and daily communication.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and Yield Engineering to specify appropriate test plans.
- Specify, acquire, and integrate test equipment required to support specified test plans.
- Develop, deploy, and support the completion of test solutions for high-performance RF products.
- Support the transfer of test solutions to contract manufacturing domestic, & overseas partners.
- Respond to and support low yielding lots to identify and remedy any test-related root causes.
- Establish and comply with test standardization including HW, SW, methods, and procedures.
- Implement robust monitoring methodologies to enable early detection of excursions in yield and equipment performance before a product is impacted and production resources are wasted.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Yield Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to achieve robust test solution performance in support of yield, quality, and productivity goals.
- 5 years RNO&P work experience, have ability on GSM and LTE system test/analysis/optimization be familiar with Nokia BSC/BTS and eNB principle
- Familiar with Nokia 24G KPI monitoring/performance optimization/feature deployment, etc, know how to do worst cell analysis and optimization
- Be familiar with Nokia EMS system, know how to extract KPI using the tool
- Be familiar with tool of TEMS/Discovery/Mapinfo/Google Earth/ Huawei Probe & Assistant
- Preferred to have experience of feature deployment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|