JOB TITLE: Robotic Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Designing processes and prototypes to build machines.
- Testing robotic systems.
- Develop and implement software that will control robots.
- Create prototypes and work on necessary components(e.g. microprocessors).
- Develop cost-effective and efficient processes to produce the machines.
- Perform integration tests and quality control.
- Apply machine learning techniques.
- Create complete documentation for robotic systems. Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10 years’ experience as a robotics engineer or similar role.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD/CAM software,
- Knowledge of cost, efficiency, and productivity optimization methods.
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|