Job Title: Rope Access III Team Leader
- Represents Amerapex NDT LLC in a positive and professional manner at all times, regardless of adversity.
- Provides exemplary customer service and support (internal and external) that reflects integrity, collaboration, respect, and timely follow- through.
- Works effectively within a team structure to complete field and administrative assignments on time, with good quality. Examples include Safe Work Plan (a/k/a. JHA), pre-planned rescue protocols, reports, and safety / operational field documentation.
- In accordance with the Company’s safety procedures, reflects an intense focus on safety, health, and risk management concerns and takes pride in safeguarding self and others during each job assignment. Examples include ensuring all site permit restrictions, clearances, lock-out/tag-out procedures, JHA details, etc. are clearly known by all team members and that such mandates are followed consistently.
- Maintains certification as a Level III Rope Access Technician (SPRAT or IRATA).
- High school graduate or GED. Relevant bachelor’s and advanced degrees are an asset.
- A minimum of three years rope access experience, and one year experience as a Level III, preferred.
- Meets the Company’s first-aid, CPR, and AED certification requirements at time of hire or within 60 days thereafter. Current team members must maintain these certifications at all times.
- Valid driver’s license within the state of primary residence, without restrictions, and a valid Passport or the ability to obtain one within 90 days.
- Able to effectively use technology including but not limited to computers and communication devices. Examples include strong competency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and online communication platforms. Capable of basic technology troubleshooting and proper use of communication tools.
- Able to travel by any means (air, rail, ship, ground, etc.), without geographical limitations (county or state boundaries, international travel, etc.) or other restrictions that might interfere with logistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
|Deadline||21st February 2020.|