JOB TITLE: Rotating Equipment Specialist
- He shall manage, plan, supervise and support day-to-day rotating equipment activities i.e. ensuring the safety of all team personnel and structured delivery of the work scope and processes
- Ensuring all applicable site / Project safety procedures are fully and properly implemented
- He shall manage the mechanical systems administrator and provide daily rotating equipment and mechanical system support to the plant to keep the plant system operational
- He shall use sound engineering practices, plant standards and specifications, ensuring that documentation for the mechanical systems are maintained properly
- He shall develop and use computer-assisted engineering and design software to perform engineering tasks and develop documentation
- He shall provide technical support, troubleshooting and assist in planning and coordinating work for maintenance department
- He shall be responsible for tackling availability and determining the overall reliability of the equipment throughout the plant (pumps, compressors, blowers, submerged combustion vaporizers, gas turbine generators, diesels drivers, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline. Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role
- Fully conversant with project management systems with extensive knowledge of construction / completion / commissioning practices, Documented success in proactively improving processes and systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|