JOB TITLE: Safety Equipment Preparation / Intervention Engineer – M / F
JOB LOCATION: Lagos (Offshore)
- Perform proper works coordination, activities reporting, equipment condition analysis, in view of maintaining and optimizing the operations and the equipment performance.
- Participate in the preparation and reporting for Maintenance entity activities including issuance of dashboards and reports
- Ensure the issuance and optimization of the Maintenance entity Plans and Practices in view of budget control, production optimization, and HSE best Performance.
- Control and administer the technical and administrative documentation within the Maintenance entity including engineering and vendor technical documentation and ensure update of CMIMS, EDMS, and servers.
- Responsible to ensure that the equipment registers are kept up-to-date and that maintenance records are validated at proper level, properly reported, recorded and maintained in the dedicated data bases.
- Ensure that equipment availability and reliability are at their optimum.
- Ensure consistency of the methods used by the various maintenance disciplines.
- Responsible to initiate, control, and validate the studies aiming at equipment optimization.
- Ensure that the specifications for repair, modifications, and materials comply with the relevant regulations, company rules, technical codes, standards and norms.
- Education: BSc / BEng in Engineering.
- Professional Certification: CITB STS, OHSAS 18001 or equivalent
- Professional experience: 10 years in Oil & Gas environment
- 5 years’ experience in Safety Equipment Maintenance
- Experience in maintenance support and especially in field maintenance capacity
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (excel and project)
- Good knowledge of planning tools, and of CMIMS tools (preferably SAP based)
- Skills required: Collaboration spirit, good presentation and communication
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|