Asharami Synergy is the downstream arm of the Group with over 20 years of experience, our downstream expertise covers product procurement, bulk sales and distribution of petroleum products across the globe. The business has storage terminals across Africa, the Middle East and Europe with a combined capacity in excess of 300million liters for a range of refined petroleum products. Recently, the Group expanded operations in Eastern Africa focused on enhancing the availability of refined petroleum products in the region.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (Lubes)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for driving the aggressive entrance of new Asha Lubes products into the market and gaining market share.
- It involves being accountable and responsible for customer satisfaction, payment, invoicing, monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- It also involves building strong relationships with related stakeholders in the course of duty both internal and external.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- A University degree in a Social Science course (Business Administration, Marketing etc.)
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role.
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR|