Job Title: Sales / Business Development Manager
Locations: FCT – Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- TheBusiness Development Managerwill be responsible for working with the ASS Division of Halogen group to grow its businesses by meeting and exceeding set targets, increasing the businesses’ clients’ base, managing and retaining existing clients, developing new channels of businesses, follow up with clients to execute and close business transactions.
- He/she will assist the Division acquire new customers and sell its products and/or services.
- The job holder will identify sales leads, pitch products and services to clients (existing & new) and maintain a good working relationship with contacts across the Division.
- Selling of ASS Division’s products and services.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or a related field
- MBA or related Master’s Degree would be added advantage
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body e.g. NIMN, CMMP
- Minimum of seven years’ business development experience including experience leading business development/sales teams to deliver business results
- Strong track record delivering revenue targets, driving business growth and expansion
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Development
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Critical thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Managerial & Leadership Skills
- Teamwork & Cross-functional Collaboration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using “Sales / Business Development Manager” – preferred location (Abuja / Port Harcourt / Lagos) as the subject of the mail. e.g Sales / Business Development Manager – Abuja”.
Deadline: December 15, 2020
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|