Job Title: Sales Convasser
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Canvasser to talk to the public about products. As a Canvasser, you will be responsible for approaching people in malls, at home, and on the street, and telling them about our product(s) and its uses
- We may also require you to sell our products first-hand and attend events, such as county fairs and expos, where our product(s) will be displayed.
- To ensure success as a Canvasser, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong background in sales, and the ability to provide information on a range of products
- Ultimately, a top-notch Canvasser is someone who can intimately relate to people face-to-face and sell the company products or ideas without coming across as aggressive.
- Memorizing and reciting sales scripts or statements prepared by the employer.
- Driving to Canvassing locations.
- Approaching and talking to people in malls, on the street, and in their homes about the company or organization.
- Displaying knowledge of the product or organization and attempting to sway opinions.
- Obtaining signatures and personal information for electoral parties and businesses.
- Making cold calls from the office.
- Answering questions about the company product, party lea,der or organization.
- Attending rallies, shows, fairs, and other industry-related events.
- Maintaining a professional appearance.
- Meeting quotas set out by the company or organization.
- School Diploma, HND or B.Sc
- Sales experience preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sell ideas or products and sway opinions.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The interview will take place at:
Zone A, Plaza 005, by Aspanda First Gate,
Trade Fair International Market,
Badagry Express Way,
Deadline: August 30, 2020
|Deadline||30th August, 2020.|