JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
JOB LOCATION: Enugu and Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- The main function of the Sales Rep is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Cover all the Eastern States in Nigeria
- Develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with at least 1 year in a Sales role. Experience in Pharmaceutical Sales is an added advantage
- Candidate should reside in Enugu or Owerri.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target
- Excellent planning, strategizing and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management skills.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Resilience and tenacity.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (eg: Sales Representative – Owerri or Enugu) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: November 29, 2021
|Job Category||Sales Representative|