JOB TITLE: Sales Supervisor (Gas Plant)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Pump gasoline into customer gas cylinder based on their selection and the amount of gas they request.
- Collect cash payments from customers and make changes, or charge purchases to customers’ credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
- Provide professional customer service and keep the ability to speak effectively to customers and co-workers.
- Receive and dispatch gasoline via pipelines and trucks.
- Dispense correct quantity and quality of gasoline.
- Operate POS cash register to manage cash, credit, and debit card transactions for sold items.
- Responded to customer complaints and resolved their grievances.
- Cleans gas spills using a neutralizing agent and/or absorbing cloth; disposes of material properly.
- Prepare a daily report of gas sales and level.
- Any other duties assigned
- Minimum of OND in any relevant field.
- 1-3years of working experience as a gas attendant or similar roles.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Excellent customer service delivery skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be resident in Osapa London / Jakande Lekki
Deadline: August 19, 2021
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|