Job Title: School Head of Administration
Job Location:: Abuja (FCT)
- We are in need of an experienced School Head of Administration to supervise daily support operations the school and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Ideal candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the school to facilitate operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration / Management or related field
- Proven experience with over 5 years as school head of administration in an international school
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: [email protected]using “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: April 10, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|