Job Title: School Head of Human Resources and Facilities
Job Details: Abuja (FCT)
- Ideal candidate will develop and implement HR strategies, bridge management and employee relations, manage recruitment and selection process, lead and direct all teams in school, support principal to develop business in line with strategic platforms and maintain high levels of health , safety and security.
- Providing timely HR advice to teaching staff and proposing solutions to SET;
- Managing grievance and disciplinary processes relating to teaching and support staff;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Tracking, managing and actioning teacher and support staff pay and ensuring proper approval process is followed;
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and induction process for teaching and other staff as appropriate;
- Process all documentation required for teaching and non-teaching staff appointments or changes;
- Managing teaching and support staff absence and resources;
- Create, maintain and update confidential staff files;
- Managing teaching and support staff resources;
- Draw up advertisements for vacancies;
- With the School Head develop an efficient and effective CPD programme for all staff
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school;
- Track accidents and injuries at school. Lead efforts for changes/improvements to any grounds, building, equipment, and/or facilities that may have caused or contributed to accidents or injuries. Report such occurrences and remedies to the School Head
- Keep up to date the school’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake Risk Assessment when applicable
- Liaise with the school’s VP HR and Business Office to ensure the preparation, maintenance (if applicable) and departure of staff in School Accommodation/Boarding Facilities meets all requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational field
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Knowledge of regulatory laws for school
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to health and safety
- Ability to analyse problems and formulate clear and effective solutions
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures- recruitment, selection, on boarding and induction process for teaching.
- Excellent leadership and management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations, Education / Teaching / Training|