Job Title: SCR Engineer
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidate with a Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering with 8 years proven working experience as SCR Engineer in the drilling industry may also apply.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Candidate must be able to design and carry out preventive maintenance schedules for all SCR related equipment using the lEE and local Electrical Regulations to maintain a high level of personal/equipment and environmental safety.
- Candidate must be able to diagnose faults and carry out repairs and maintenance of SCR DC Electrical drive systems and equipment for onshore drilling operations.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge and ability to diagnose faults, repair and maintain AC electrical equipment such as mud Agitators/mixing charging (mission) pumps / instrumentation, etc.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to operate software applications as applicable to the position.
- Candidate must possess at least level 2 of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Certificates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with all Credentials and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: August 5, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|