JOB TITLE: Senior Account Director
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria – Remote
Contract Length: 12 Months
- We are looking for a Senior Account Director. You would ideally be based on-site in our client’s HQ office in Ikeja, Nigeria or comfortable in a WFH (Work from Home) environment, with sufficient internet speed and space to work.
- You will be part of a team that creates as well adapts a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria.
What You Will Be Doing In Your Role
- Work in true collaboration with your client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on the projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Management of and running of creative and production team. Work with the your Creative Studio Manager to find solutions on day-to-day resource decisions
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market. .
- Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
- Supporting the BUD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-emptying these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary
- KPI monitoring of the account for your local market
- Work with your BUD on producing the market monthly MI reports, providing insight alongside the data
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background.
- You should already understand the process and nuances for delivery high volumes of adaptation work.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their creative origination agencies, media agencies.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task a must.
- Good analytical and numerical/financial skills.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
- Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behaviour in own team.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|