Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The Senior Accountant support to prepare forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial health of an organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
- Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
- Analyze market trend to maximize profits, perform data analysis, and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
- Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|