JOB TITLE: Senior Civil Engineer / Executive Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and constructing a huge range of projects from conception through to completion, as well as serving as an assistant to the CEO of the company.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Act as the Executive Assistant to the CEO
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Civil Engineer in highly recognised construction companies.
- Must have a license of a professional engineer
- Must be computer literate, possessing excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D etc.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- N300,000 monthly & above.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|