Job Title: Senior Data & Analytics Developer
Job Type: Contracts
- A University Degree in Computer Sciences or Physical Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Should have 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company Experience Data Warehouse, including data management, data analysis, process measurement, and metrics management;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake/Data factory, Oracle EPM in the Cloud and on premise;
- Successful track record of Analytics/Data Warehouse solution implementations (design, implementation, and ongoing support/maintenance) with extensive interaction with business units;
- Ability to demonstrate successful record of accomplishment working in a cross-functional team environment; including project management skills utilizing business and technical resources;
- Ability to balance several projects while delivering high quality results in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply data warehouse architecture theories and concepts to create business solutions;
- Experience within the Oil & Gas industry highly desired; Thorough understanding of ETL (extract/transform/load) or ETL processing methods, underlying data warehouse data models, security, and BI products;
- Experience using Matlab, Alteryx, PowerBI strongly preferred; Experience in predictive tools, ie: R Studio, SAS, SPSS, Python, etc. strongly preferred.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry, Inventory/Data Entry/Records|