Job Title: Senior Data & Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Rivers
- The Senior Data and Reporting Analyst is responsible for analysing data presenting reports on teams’ performance to clients.
- S/he will also identify areas of opportunities and improvements for the team.
- Analyze maintenance calls (Bi-weekly and quarterly analysis) with presentation of detailed reports to the client
- Identify area of opportunities and strategies to improve team performance.
- Analyze Material utilization, identify areas of opportunity, future projections/savings and subsequently monitor to realization.
- Coordinate daily cadence with the Team and OFMs
- Coordinate Tactical meeting with the client
- Prepare high level report for the client on performance reviews
- Regular engagement with OFMs on the areas of improvement
- Regular engagement with CM and head of maintenance on strategy sustainability and review.
- Development, tracking and reporting of function-level operational and financial metrics based on a robust KPI framework
- Heavy emphasis on insights-use attribution and other analytical skills to identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities for various departments
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements.
- Work closely with CM to determine highly effective methods for presenting results of in-depth monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management.
- B.Sc in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel and Power point
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 15, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|