Senior Electrical Engineer (Solar) is needed at Don Quester Consulting
JOB TITLE: Senior Electrical Engineer (Solar)
- Ability to provide expert consultation on solar PV system components.
- Ability to perform every electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid.
- Ability to design of solar – inverter system to meet clients power/energy requirement.
- Ability to create electrical single-line diagrams or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Ability to lead and contribute to projects.
- Ability to develop and design electrical power panels.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Propose solutions and process improvement to better aide the companies goals and objectives.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Perform site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular bases.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Physics and Electronics or related technical field with a minimum of 7 years proven work experience in Renewable Energy Industry
- A Registration and / or membership of recognized engineering body is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||1st July, 2020.|