Senior Frontend Developer needed at Telios Technologies Limited.
JOB TITLE: Senior Frontend Developer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are currently recruiting for a Front End Architect / Lead to join the Telios Team. During this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving forward the tech platform on which all our software applications are delivered.
- We are looking for someone who can provide technical expertise covering all front end components of a platform, along with someone who understands the challenges and tech used in delivering a highly scalable, multi-device user engagement platform.
- Demonstrable experience working as a pre-sales lead.
- Able to articulate and balance the risks involved in fast software delivery vs. operational stability.
- A passion for high-quality deliverables and engineering practices; including software resilience and information security.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication & Time Management Skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Desktop apps
- Cloud-friendly / Native
- Distributed systems
- Self-built library / framework / utilities
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Real-time (web sockets, SSEs, webRTC, XHR)
- RESTful APIs (verbs, endpoints, resp codes, CRUD)
- Async: Callbacks, Promises, Event emission
- Telemetry / observability / insight
- Code quality
- Security (auth / auth, OWASP, ISO 27001)
- Metrics – Looks, Functionality, Performance, Security, Maintainability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. Additionally, applicants without production experience, leadership experience and architectural experience will not be considered.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|