JOB TITLE: Senior Logistics Executive
JOB LOCATION: Asaba, Delta
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing; managing and evaluation of the supply chain/logistics operations in an organization.
- They also work with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products.
- They are also responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department, as well as manage logistics personnel and systems.
- They are also responsible for providing an uninterrupted flow of materials, supplies, and services to meet customer demand
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 years work experience.
- Experience in a logistics firm in a reputable organizations an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates that resides in Delta Asaba that should apply
- Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|