Vodacom Nigeria is recruiting candidates for a Senior Manager, Human Resources.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager, Human Resources
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The position holder will play a critical role in the design and implementation of strategic initiatives of the department – Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future of Work, Talent Acquisition & Management, Training and Development, HR Policies, Labour & Employment Law Compliance, and HR Analytics.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any Social Science discipline with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Must be a Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM). Possession of an MBA/Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- The Job holder must have deep knowledge of Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future work, Nigeria labour relations, HR Metrics and Analysis and Graphics design.
- Implement Organizational Re-Design and Change Programs across the business in readiness for the future of work.
- Interface with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with cross functional change activity.
- Ensure data integrity of people related information in the business unit.
- Drive organization efficiency in business areas (ensuring compliance with agreed spans & layers).
- Implement programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the company’s talent pool.
- Management of corporate job descriptions and standards
- Provide statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement.
- Manage and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Develop and coordinate training and development programs for all employees. Drive training initiatives and recommend suitable training solutions for employees.
- Liaise with Government Agency – Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for the payment of 1% Annual Statutory Training Contribution and ensure reimbursement.
- Manage relationships with external facilitators and organizations that provide training for the organisation.
- Manage In-House Food vendor and ensure compliance with all Health and Safety Rules and Procedures as well as appoint new ones as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned occasionally by the Line Manager.
- Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to present data in a clear and meaningful way.
- Excellent understanding of organizational structures, job design approaches.
- Outstanding communication abilities (written and oral), analytical capabilities
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Solid understanding of Employee and Labour Relations and payroll process
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Complex problem-solving Skill
- Analytical thinking and innovation skills
- Creativity, originally and initiative skills
- Critical thinking and analysis Skills
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Strong sense of business ethics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||27th March, 2020.|