AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Job Title: Senior Mechanical (Rotary & Static) Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Engineering (Technical Services)
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager/Lead Mechanical Engineer
To provide Mechanical Engineering support to Project Teams and Tendering ensuring cost effective solutions that spans across:
- Performing discipline engineering scope
- Overall delivery of project and tender technical deliverables
- Leadership of technical issue resolution
- Productive utilization and absorption of engineering and design resources
- Prioritization and planning of engineering activities and deliverables
- Sharing Technical expertise with team members.
- Supports field technical issues and support team leads in technical communications with clients/vendors when required.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to tendering processes.
- Supervise and groom Junior Mechanical Engineer to develop his technical knowledge, skills and competencies in order to produce potential talent for future business needs
Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering.
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- Preferably a COREN Registered Engineer.
Experience required for the Position:
- 7+ years experience in Mechanical engineering design (onshore & offshore) within the Oil and Gas EPC/Petrochemical
- Design Engineering (or related) environment.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Consistently demonstrates professional skills in structuring assigned activities, creativity, teamwork, communications, operational efficiencies, handling of a client’s changing needs, decision making, and analysing and solving problems
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish deadlines for the team, manage priorities, and effectively achieve the goals in fast paced environment is critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential. Ability to foster communication within diverse cultural environments.
- Ability to plan, communicate/present concepts and reports on complex topics with the ability to persuade and influence others as needed.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and to respond appropriately.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role
- Produces work of presentable quality
- Must be experienced in FEED, Detailed Engineering Design (DED), Procurement, Construction and Installation projects.
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||15th November, 2019.|