Senior Microbiologist – Oil and Fats at WACOT Limited
WACOT Limited is a cotton ginning company in Nigeria , They involve in the imports and exports of cotton.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Microbiologist – Oil and Fats
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
- Performs microbial analysis on water, food, and the environment to obtain required information
- Ensure availability of resources for effective microbiological laboratory testing of raw materials, intermediate, packaging materials, and finished products and ensure Safe products for consumers
- Maintain the approval status of the microbiology laboratory for pathogen testing
- Lead and support the conducting of Food Safety and microbiological risk assessments where appropriate for existing processes.
- Support investigation and remedial actions in event of defective products reaching the market or detected on site
- Ensures calibration and maintenance of assigned microbiological equipments
- Collection/supervision of sample collections
- Conduct microbiological analysis of all collected/submitted samples and micro analysis of food processors and other strategic environments
- Coordination of activities in dispatch, sorting and quarantine analysis/shelf life products
- Report and records of microbiological analysis results and environmental and/or products audit
- Develops and documents various microbiology laboratory processes
- Perform tests on component samples, identify contamination and perform analysis for appropriate source for same and initiate corrective actions
- Ensures the safety of food products and explain how to control the contamination of food.
- First Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Microbiology/Applied Microbiology
- 6 years post NYSC experience as a Microbiologist preferably in edible oil industry
- Proven Proficiency in pathogen testing/ evaluation
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory skills, ability to influence others, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and proactive
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|