JOB TITLE: Senior Program Officer – Paediatric and Maternal Healthcare Services & Priority Sub Population Care
JOB LOCATION: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- The Senior Program Officer (SPO) will report to the State Program Coordinator, and backstop for the SPC, with oversight guidance from the DOP.
- S/he will assist in ensuring that all project activities are in line with the Child Safeguarding Policy of ARFH and best practices, established by USAID PEPFAR, and GoN.
- S/he will assist in strengthening technical capacity of CBOs, and Health Facility Officials to increase service uptake by OVC and the priority sub population.
- Participate actively in the implementation of the Pediatric ART Saturation Strategies (PASS) and PMTCT.
- Support Implementation of HFR and tracking of UNAIDS 95-95-95 Goals.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
- A Degree in Medical Field, Social Sciences or related disciplines with at least 5 years cognate experience, which must include at least 2 years in Programming for OVC, to mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of health programs with the Nigeria public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders.
- An MPH is an added advantage.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Deadline: August 5, 2021