Senior Regional Medical Manager is needed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
JOB TITLE: Senior Regional Medical Manager
LOCATION: Makurdi, Benue
Reports to: Medical Director
- The Senior Regional Medical Manager directly oversees all medical and interrelated activities, within AHF-Nigeria supported facilities in a cluster of States in Nigeria.
- He/She is responsible for ensuring high quality services within stand-alone, comprehensive sites and outposts within the States, and see to the expansion of services within the States / region in Nigeria, ensuring delivery of high quality standard of care for all patients through staff mentorship, supervision and leadership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Management:
- As a Senior Regional Medical Manager, he / she oversees AHF medical operations in the State and supports the Medical Director to efficiently and effectively deliver quality clinical services in the state / region.
- Provides technical support to the Prevention and Treatment program and ensures effective continuity of prevention services to treatment and care program through well-established processes of patient linkages and service integration
Education and Experience
- Must be a Medical Doctor from a recognized institution and duly certified with the local regulatory council. Additional qualification in health systems management or public health will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Ten years medical / health service experience preferred with a sound knowledge of basic medical disciplines to allow for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of clinical problems.
- Five years or more of recent experience with HIV/AIDS treatment; three years minimum of leadership, administration and program management experience with knowledge of clinical protocols and procedures in the management of HIV related diseases.
- Experience in planning and budgeting is required
- Experience in quality management and assurance practices is desired
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||30th July, 2020; 5:00PM|