Job Title: Senior Reservoir Development Geologist
Job Location: Lagos
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Slot: 2 Openings
- Senior technical member of sub-surface team responsible for building and updating reservoir static models, well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine assets offshore Nigeria.
- Provide high quality geological evaluations, reservoir and well correlations to the Development Team. Provide Input to geological projects and studies and integrate study results in to field development models.
- FDP Implementation/ Field development (well pick, well planning, well planning, well proposals, post implementation review).
- Construct/maintain dynamic simulation models as required to support FDP implementation, preparing the reservoir depletion strategy and identifying new opportunities to bridge recovery factor (RF) gap to top quartile.
- Mentoring & coaching junior engineer/graduates.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
- MSC / PHD level or equivalent in Geoscience / Geology.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ cognate experience in oil/gas industry with 7-10 years’ solid experience in static modelling and development/reservoir geology in clastic environment.
Deadline: May 17, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|