JOB TITLE: Senior SQL & No-SQL Database Developer
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Document databases
- Key-value stores
- Column-oriented databases
- Graph databases.
You Have / Description:
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple database relationships such as SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server databases developing and maintaining stored procedures, views, triggers, Sql jobs, ETLs, and functions
- 3+ years of experience with data warehouses, external interfaces, SQL queries, views, indexes, and advanced T-SQL stored procedures and functions.
- 3+ years of experience with monitoring and improving application performance from a database perspective, including modifying or creating tables, indexes, views, queries, and stored procedures
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of development production support of SQL server databases.
- Extensive expertise with SQL Server 2012 and later.
- Solid experience with optimizing database systems.
- 3+ years of development experience with data integration toolsets and writing and maintaining ETL jobs preferred.
- Experience with database administration skills like backup and recovery, mirroring/high availability, replication, table partitioning, and index tuning.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letter, and Git Hub link of complex projects worked on React JS Enterprise Architecture to: [email protected] by putting the title of the job as the heading of your email.
Important Information / Notice
- Also, note our recruitment process takes the following procedures a) Phone Interview b) Theory Interview online c) Demonstration of Previous Work Done Onlined)Logic Test e) Objective Test f) Code Base of Previous Work Done f) Practical Project Task for a maximum of one week, and a grace period of three extra days.
- Kindly, note the Logic Test, Objective Test, CodeBase of Previous Work Done and Project Task to be assigned will be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.
- The 2 individuals we are hiring has to work from the Lekki Office on Mondays to Friday no remote work and resumption on or before 2nd of May 2021.
Deadline: April 30, 2021